Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blah MPH Book Sale

Bleah the MPH book sales at Singapore Expo's rather dissapointing to me, went today, which was also the last day of the sales, but dunno is nice books sold out, or they simply not restocking fantasy books..
Yeah I love fantasy books especially authors like Piers Anthony, David Farland, Robin Hobb and several others. :)

The first paperback novel that got me hooked to reading books was Piers Anthony's Ogre Ogre(Xanth Series). I loved the way he played with words, portrayed rich, entertaining characters and such, this caused me to slowly read more of his Xanth series, which lead to other series, which then lead to other authors, whose books are usually so interesting that I usually finish them between 1-4 days on average. Even now I'm still waiting for books from 3.. or was it 4 authors to be published. :)

Haha I realise books is not a favourite topic of many people so I'll just end today here :)
Nitez ;-)

No comments: