Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Long Day And More Booze :P

Long Day...
Had a hell of a day today.. left home in the morning for school and it rained -_-..
The dumb thing is all the way to the mrt there's no shelter as shown below. I did not want to risk getting my laptop soaked.. so decided to wait for cab.. waited for 15 min.. decided to head to other bus-stop to wait for taxi..

Bleah.. waited for 20 min only 2 hired taxi went past.. then out came a man with a umbrella and stood about 50 meters ahead of me. GRR.. because I was seeking shelter under the bus shelter, he managed to steal a cab which came.. after which I only managed to get another cab 15 minutes later.. which cost me 18 bucks.. all because I was too tired to bother which direction he went -_-.. normally it woulda cost 14 bucks at most on expressway.. Sigh.. at least he got me to school in 20 minutes.



Booze...
Anyways.. after a hectic day of school assgs and other events.. none of which brightened my day.. finally got back to sembwawang.. went to check out 7 eleven, and saw.. Another flavour of
Q (Bourbon & Cola) which I did not notice previously.. decided to try it for 4.60 bucks AGAIN.. ha it turned out really nice and smooth on the tongue and throat. I love it :) Its even better than Long Island Tea in my opinion :) . However, though it does taste smoother, it lacks that warm feeling that the other yucky flavour gave.. But still, Its one of the nicest I had so far :) Try it for yourself :)















Btw Keep This Up and I might actually start a collection of empty bottles :) HAHA.. Think I'm goin crazy.. bleah..
Then again.. that would be nice.. compare to this hell called reality...

No comments: