Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Long Time No Post..

********************Verbal Vomiting*******************
*****If u find it long. Dun Read. No one's forcing u to.****
******************************************************

Exams over but I dun feel the Thrill of getting past the last exam...
Feels rather depressed instead ha.

Murphy's law.. Anything that can go wrong.. will go wrong...
As such.. I hate the way things never seems to go the way I planned.. be it last minute or after a month of planning.

SIGH...

Just realised how very small my circle of friends are today. I mean I knew it was small all along.. but not this small..
Ain't it amazing how this world works.. close friends become hi bye friends and hi bye friends become close friends.. and it often rotates around and around.. and at times friends become enemies and enemies become friends..

Its true that one never knows what one's got until its gone.. I mean like I used to go out weekly with some friends and just hang out and enjoy and do things together (play pool, go arcade, catch a movie, eat and chat, or something).. There are many more things I wish we had done then.. but never got the chance for one reason or the other...

But now... some close friends become alienated, some get pissed and breaks off the friendship just cos of something u said at one time or another, some with their significant others, some turn to enemies, some just plainly ignores u, some just wanna use u, some just treat u like ur not there, some keep ignoring your smses or MSN messages or phone calls, some are like a one way mirror.. they can talk to u but u can't talk to them, cos they can't receive or plainly disregard anything u say, or try to turn anything u say back against u.. that sorta thing, some say they're ur friends, but treats you like their enemies..
So.. yeah I suppose u get my drift..

And thus, these weekends are often spent just wandering around shopping centers alone looking for anything that "might" interest me to pass the time..

One interesting observation though, its often the seldom seen friends who will often try to pick you up when u're down.. rather than the closer ones (whom a high percentage of which only contact or talk to u when they need something or has something to gain).

Perhaps its cos of the closeness that they get desensitized to your feelings. I find that close friends other then a special few, has ever messaged me or called me just for a casual chat, its always nid this info or do this or whatever...

I've lost many friends over the years..and are losing more still with each passing day.. It hurtz to lose friends.. but often I realise.. it only hurtz to me and the friends lost seems to be unaffected.

A Million Thanks to those who have tried to raise my moods when I'm feeling low. Though many have failed.. Thank you anywayz :)

Final Words.. I Wish The Old Days Would Come Back Where We Can All Go Out As Normal And Any Animosity Between Us, If Any, Be Forgotten. So We All Can Talk Normally Without Ending At Just 2 Sentences Each.

Anywayz heres some drinks that I've had the past few unblogged weeks. Had some alcoholic chocolates... but forgot to take their pictures >.<..




Kool t is a nice drink :) But cruiser is better :)







































Vodka Cruiser is a nice drink which does not have a very strong aftertaste.. the fruity flavour is nice on the tastebuds too :)

No comments: