Thursday, June 12, 2008

Facebook Words

♥If one day u feel like crying♥
♥Call me♥
♥I dont promise that i will make u laugh♥
♥But i can cry with u♥
♥If one day u want to run away♥
♥Dont be afraid to call me♥
♥I dont promise to ask u to stop♥
♥But i can run with u♥
♥If one day u dont want to listen to anyone♥
♥Call me♥
♥I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet♥
♥But one day if u call♥
♥And there is no anwser♥
♥Come fast to see me♥
♥Perhaps i need you♥
♥Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk♥
♥Or how close you are♥
♥And send it to the person who sent it to you♥
♥Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will♥
♥Remember, everyone needs a friend,
dont ever leave the one u love for the one u like♥
♥Because the one u like will leave u for the one they love♥

Belonged to a chain letter haha but I ommitted the cursing part :p OMG I'm CURSED!!!

No comments: